With the blessing of Allah and your generous contribution Jamia has a purpose built library, updated ICT suite and modern Science lab.
1. The details of Jamia at a glance.
Established: February 2000
Patron: Hazrat Maulana Abdul Aziz Saheb.
Syllabus in brief
New students are enrolled under this department. Upon completion of the art of recitation of the Holy Qur’an students are then admitted either to Hafizi or Alimi Section.
Jamia’s Hifz department has an outstanding reputation. Due to the dedication and efforts of the teachers students are capable of becoming Hafiz within a relatively short period of time.
Under this faculty students are taught from primary to the highest level of Islamic syllabus known as Dawra-e-Hadith. This faculty is staffed with teachers who are specialist in their respective area of expertise such as Uloom-at-Tafseer, Uloom-al-Hadith and Uloom-al-Fiqh etc.
National Curriculum Faculty
Jamia is a DfES registered secondary school. Teachers with excellent qualification and experience teach the students National Curriculum subjects including English, Maths, Science, ICT, History, Citizenship, PE, Georgraphy, RE and Art.
2. The unique qualities of the Jamia.
• Students lead congregational prayers within the Jamia as a future development
• Special care for characteristics along with education.
• Persuading students to live their lives according to Sunnah
• Revision class everyday after school from 5 pm – 7:00 pm under teacher supervision
• A continual report system so that the parents are made aware of their child’s progress.
• Students are trained to deliver lectures, recite the Holy Qur’an and nasheeds in fortnight
3. The success of the Jamia.
• Jamia held its first graduation ceremony on 19th August 2007 where students who completed Alimi and Hafizi courses were honoured with the award of Dastar-e-Fazilat. Every year students are completing their Alimi and Hafizi courses and this academic year 2015 total 19 Alim and Hafiz graduated.
An appeal by Jamia
Dear Brother and Sisters
The progress which has already been made by the Jamia has only made possible by the grace of Allah (SWT) and the help of the Muslim Community. Therefore, you are cordially requested to help the Jamia for the future project ( see Urgent Appeal) by any of the sources mentioned. May Allah be kind with us all in this world and in the hereafter.
(Maulana) Muhammad Rezaul Haque
Founder Principal Jamia Islamia Birmingham
If you would like to make a donation please make a direct bank transfer to the following bank details:
Jamia Islamia Birmingham
Sort Code: 20-44-22
Account Number: 60668702